Sales Account Manager
Clockwork Fox is transforming the way kids experience and learn math. Our product, Zorbit’s Math Adventure, is a platform for K-3 classrooms, driven by the Zorbit video game and our leading edge adaptive learning technology. Our culture embraces friendly, happy people who are innovative and ambitious.
We are looking for an account manager to join our sales team. You will work strategically with school district administrators to educate them on Zorbit’s Math Adventure and understand how Zorbit’s can help improve math learning within their district. You will focus on growing our sales pipeline, assisting with pilot delivery, and hitting sales targets. You contribute to the overall success of the sales team, and play a critical role in the growth and development of our company.
This is a full-time position working with a successful business that values highly motivated individuals and a friendly atmosphere.
We offer fair salaries based on role and position with yearly salary reviews for quick career growth.
Havin' A Time
Join in on regular social activities like axe throwing, trivia competitions, and game nights.
Bonus Structure and Stock Options
Share in the rewards of building a great company.
Fully Stocked Cupboards & Fridge
Nom. Nom. Nom.
Flexible Work Schedule
Set your own schedule. Even work from home. Whatever works best for you.
Start with 3 weeks paid vacation, including 2 “defrag” days for when you’re just feeling a little burnt.
Cost-Shared Health and Dental
Even includes massages!
We’re a learning company, inside and out.
- Find and source new industry contacts. Connect with inbound leads and marketing-generated opportunities;
- Customize messages to new leads and maintain a consistent follow-up schedule;
- Drive sales from initial contact through all stages of the sales pipeline;
- Prepare and present software demos for prospects, guiding them through the buying process;
- Leverage sales management tools to track sales activities;
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and work with leadership to provide an accurate sales forecast;
- Help grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process.
- 1-5 years’ SaaS sales experience;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills;
- Obsessive attention to detail;
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn new technology fast;
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals;
- Ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals;
- Demonstrated ability to record, test, and learn from data;
- Ability to self-manage and deliver upon ambitious yet achievable targets.
- A passion for education;
- A background in elementary education;
- Thinks math is the neatest.
If you meet or exceed the above criteria, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a resume with cover letter electronically to email@example.com quoting “Account Manager” in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their submissions but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.